IBPS RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES 2020
IBPS. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, popularly known as the IBPS is an autonomous body.
Name of Post: RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES
Educational qualification: Any Degree ( also refer official link below)
- Bank of Baroda,
- Canara Bank,
- Indian Overseas Bank,
- UCO Bank,
Bank of India,
- Central Bank of India,
- Punjab National Bank,
- Union Bank of India,
- Bank of Maharashtra,
- Indian Bank,
- Punjab & Sind Bank.
Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
- On-line registration:05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary 03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary October/ November 2020
- Online Examination – Main 28.11.2020
- Declaration of Result – Main December 2020
- Conduct of interview January / February 2021
- Provisional Allotment April 2021.
Age (As on 01.08.2020):
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
- candidates should make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only:.
Apply Mode: Online https://www.ibps.in/
Official notification: https://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Detailed_Advt_CRP_PO_X.pdf