Assistant Commandant Indian Coast Guard
Website INDIAN COAST GUARD
Name of the Post : Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant GD
Number of Vacancies: 25
Educational Qualification: Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised
university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Minimum 55% marks Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of
education [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD).
Age Limit: DOB 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
How to Apply.
- .Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 09 to 15 Feb 2020 upto 1700 Hrs
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Date of opening online application will be: 09 Feb 2020 from 1000 Hrs.
- Date of closing online application will be: 15 Feb 2020 upto 1700 Hrs.
- Admit card through URLwww.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in will be available for print from : 25 Feb 2020 onwards.
for More Details visit: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10119_34_1920b.pdf